"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rick Hansen was Worried!

I had a discussion back in December with a gentleman that works for House Republican Research. When he realized that I ran for State Representative in House District 39A, he informed me of the fact that Representative Rick Hansen had called the DFL for help with his campaign. Rick was worried! LOL People had told me that Rick was a weak candidate.

Here is a little tidbit I bumped into this evening,

http://www.mnblue.com/node/2462

I found the above link at this website,

http://www.tpt.org/aatc/aggregator/sources/18?page=5

This is the on the Twin Cities Public Television website! I am sure the democrats would not care to see something like the fairness doctrine applied to this biased web site. And to think that they are tax payer funded! I say this is the first place we cut some spending to balance the budget! You whiny tofu eating liberals can beg for money at the phone banks to fund your biased media. They do not deserve a dime of taxpayer money.

I once said to Rick, "If I lose I will do one of two things. Never run again, or come at you twice as hard." I occasionaly get fired up when I read crap like this. We will see what the future holds!

2 comments:

BlaiseVillaume said...

Wasn't Grace Kelly one of the two ladies who wrote hatchet letters about you on behalf of Rick Hansen?

Bill Jungbauer said...

That could be. I will have to dig back to that old South West Review newspaper. I threw a lot of that stuff away but I probably hung on to that issue. It would be interesting to bump into those ladies some day.