"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A call from Opinion One

Received a call from a place called "Opinion One" this morning. It was an automated call that asked me if I would participate in a poll, if so please press 1. I normally hang up when I get junk calls like this but out of curiosity I complied and pressed 1.

Next I was asked to press 1 if I am a liberal, 2 if I am a moderate, or press 3 if I am a Conservative. This was an easy one for me and I immediately pressed 3. I was instantaneously disconnected!

My first thoughts on this were, Who is paying for this poll, and I thought, the results of this poll are rigged as they do not want to asked Conservatives the questions.

Point of this is that I am sooooo glad I am educated enough to distrust polls.

No comments: