"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank You to all the People Who Helped Out at the W. St. Paul Days Parade


The turn out for the parade was greater than I ever expected. Thirty one people showed up to help out with my campaign. I want to thank Ray and Nick J., Adam J. and his friends Oscar, Luis, Sara and Dawit, Kyle S. who drove the Mustang convertible. Mark S. who drove the 75 Ford XL convertible. Ann and Vanessa J. Tony S. Joe T. Collin who played his drum and dressed up like the patriot that he is. Joey who just appeared on the street out of nowhere. Pat B. and her two boys, Leon and Dimitri J. Lonny L. Jeff W. Greg O. Alexa and her friend Derrik. Dave and Kimberly. Jake and Lorrie, Paul I. and his baby boy John Paul, Gilbert, and Mary H. These pictures were taken before everyone showed up, so I apologize if you are not shown. I also apologize if I forgot to mention anyone. If I did, let me know and I will include you. More pics to come in the future.




No comments: