"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Join Bill Jungbauer in the West Saint Paul Days Parade!

Time: 12:00pm sharp! (line up) parade begins at 1pm
When: Saturday, May 17th
Where: Parade will begin at the intersection of S. Robert St. and Emerson Ave, by the Perkins restaurant.


Walk in the parade,
carry signs,
throw candy to kids,
and to stick stickers on people!

Bring your friends and family, the more the merrier!


Please wear red, white, or blue.

People for Bill Jungbauer will be 70th in the parade. I do not know where our line up spot will be but I will scope it out early. Call me at 651-308-6442 on my cell if you have any problems finding me. I will have someone on the corner of Robert and Emerson to direct you as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!