"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Monday, January 14, 2008

Minnesota Atheists on AM950 Air America

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not much of a church goer. Anyone who knows me knows that I am proud to say that I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

For me, the outdoors is my cathedral. I am at peace when I am alone outdoors. I spend four and a half months a year hunting deer in Minnesota and South Dakota. While I sit on stand I often times pray or spend my time reading my pocket bible. I feel in my heart that the Lord has answered my prayers many times in my life. I truly believe that I have seen proof of his presence. I believe that every deer I have ever taken was a gift from God. Every fish I have ever caught was a gift from God. My children are gifts from God.

Today I read that the Minnesota Atheists have a radio show on Air America. I wish them well. I hope they are happy. I hope that some day they can feel the Lords presence. I am convinced he is real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If there were no God, then there would be no Atheists"
G.K. Chesterton