"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Entenza's running mate, Robyne Robinson, gives advice on receiving "oral pleasure"

It was recently discovered that Robyn Robinson once filled in as a sex advice columnist for the U of M student newspaper. Because of this, I'm sure there will be a big stink in Minnesota's political world. It has been discussed on KTLK with Ron Rosenbaum with the question being asked, How will voters react to this? Personally, I won't vote for her or her running mate simply because I am a wingnut, a ding bat, a right wing radical. I am a conservative. No need to mention that I am a staunch supporter of Tom Emmer and Annette Meeks.

My opinion leads me to believe there are plenty of good Christian voters of all political varieties throughout the state that, because of their Christian values, will have nothing to do with Entenza/Robinson because of this. Makes you wonder if the Entenza camp bothered at all to Google her and do a little background research.

Recently Robinson told MPR she wants her issues to be "Education, teen pregnancy, [and] schools." She obviously has experience with sex education and is sharing her knowledge. I wonder what grade level she has in mind for her future endeavors into education.


Here is Robyn's advice to a young female student,

I would be the first to admit that I am not too experienced when it comes to men. That being said, I did have a fling this winter with a guy who was a few years older than me and more experienced. We had fun together and fooled around a little bit. At one point, he decided to take his tongue downstairs, yet I felt nothing. And I mean NOTHING. Not when using his hands or his mouth. I'm assuming he knew what he was doing, and I can't help but feel it might have had something to do with the fact that I was slightly intoxicated. Is there such a thing as "whiskey dick" for women? Should I be worried that I couldn't be pleasured in that way? I'm a little worried for my sake, so any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.

--Numb and Hating It

Numb,

You met a guy who actually likes "giving oral pleasure" without being asked, and you let him get away?! There are many of your fellow co-eds shaking their heads in disbelief right now. Now, you do admit to a few things: inexperience and inebriation. Both could play significant roles in this failed fling, and I'm not talking about just you. Every woman's body is different. It could be as simple as dude was pushing the wrong buttons and poorly. Don't worry. Sometimes it takes a few sessions for women to experience what makes the bells and whistles go off. And when they do ... honey, you'll know. And probably everyone else in the dorm will, too.

No comments: