"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Thursday, April 9, 2009

T.E.A. Party T-Shirts for Sale

My Friend Angie is making a run at a T-shirt design for the Tax Day Tea Party this coming Wednesday. She is sending it to print in the morning. It will be distressed white ink on an aged tangerine shirt. (Similar to the American Eagle vintage style.)

They will be for sale at the T.E.A. Party which will be taking place at the Capitol on April 15th from 5:00 till 8:00 pm. You can get one there or let me know if you want one and I will let Angie know.



Anyone interested buying one? =)

Pricing: 1 for $20, 2 for $35
* Special * Sell 5 shirts @ $20ea and get your own for free!

1 comment:

Jay said...

I like your t-shirt logo. I didn't pick one up on 4/15 unfortunately. I was back at the capitol this weekend for Jason's Tax Day but by the time I went to the booth they were sold out. Where can I get one? They had them in orange with white print...