"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Monday, April 14, 2008

Crowd Chants "It's My DNA!!"

After CCHC's president called on the crowd to yell "It's my DNA" loud enough for anyone in the Capitol to hear, the crowd unexpectely kept chanting, "It's my DNA! It's my DNA! It's my DNA!!!"

CCHC also unveiled the new URL for CCHC's "NO DNA WAREHOUSE." The url was visible on CCHC's new "It's My DNA" T-Shirt and the glossy business card-sized information cards with a clever helix-focused (child-captured) design.

Take this opportunity to use our new T-shirt to make public what the Health Department doesn't want anyone to know. Order your T-shirt today! Please feel free to use the donate button (and the special instructions field for your size and number) to order it online!

No comments: