"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
Matthew 25:33

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where's the Apology?

Our apologizer-in-chief, who has travelled the world for the purpose of offering our regrets over past actions has uttered some highly regrettable words recently when criticizing a Cambridge, Mass. police officer.


Not only did he insult the Cambridge officer who made the arrest, but he cast aspersions on all police officers with his comment about "disproportionate treatment" of blacks and latinos.

You can read more about this here, and here, and here.

I won't repeat Mr. Obama's mistake, and spout words without basis, but I will say that if the facts of the case come out in a subsequent investigation - which I hope happens - Mr. Obama should respond appropriately.

I want to hear him do what he does best.  I want to hear an apology.

No comments: